Our Freemanville Farm location
Dog Boarding in a home environment with Atlanta Dog Trainer LLC
Freemanville Farm Road Location
- Address: 12900 Freemanville Road Milton/Alpharetta/Roswell 30004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Farm house (770) 714-9877 Astrid Thompson assistant manager and resident vet technician.
Our Atlanta Dog Boarding Service costs $42 a night: Includes 24 hour care, dog daycare, lots of exercises, social activity and human contact. Our dog boarding Alpharetta, Roswell and Milton location is a very stimulating environment both visually and physically. Our trainer, lives on the property to insure care for puppies, who are house breaking. Older dogs with special needs, dogs with fear issues , thunder phobic dogs that need special attention, all age dogs, as well as dog's in boarding who might not do well in a kennel enviroment. We will attend to all medical needs at no extra charge.
Included in our prices:
- 24 hour a day care.
- Vet technician on property
- All staff certified in pet first aid and CPR
- Supervision of all boarding dogs playing with new dogs.
- All dogs boarding are temperament tested.
- Maintaining potty training.
- Specialized care for special needs boarding dogs at no extra charge.
- Playing all day in daycare or in our agility area with other dog friendly dogs.
- Lots of human and dog socialization.
- Temperament tested dogs go into the 6 play yards and play almost all day.
- Plenty of mental and physical stimulation.
- We will maintaining manners.
- Only in crates to sleep and for breaks before meals.
- Very experienced staff living with the dogs on property.
- An all inclusive price of $42 (including holidays) 10% off second dog and 10% off first dog after 14days.
- Extra large spacious rooms, heated and cooled with great views of our farm.
- We do not charge extra for feeding or food, meds administration, walks, play times, or for your dog to play in our play yard for doggie daycare, plus we will spend lots of time with your dogs .
- Lots of human contact as well get lots of socialization with other dogs.
- Dogs will not get bored which causes destructive behaviors on return to your home.
- Lots of mental and physical simulation.Here is a sample breakdown for pricing at other Specialty Boarding Facilities where dogs are kept in runs that are 4 x 6 all day alone, lonely, bored and frustrated:
- Here is a sample break down of other facilities price structure $25–$30 a day for the kennel.
- $9–$15 a day for 15 minute nature walks and extra costs for longer duration.
- $5 a day for time in the exercise yard alone for 15 minutes.
- $4 a day for 15 minutes extra playtime
- $2 per feeding
- $2 per medication administration
All of a sudden, that $30 a day turns into $45 a day. Surprise!
We do not believe in nickel-and-diming our clients. We offer a superior value with all-inclusive pricing.
In our dog boarding Atlanta program, we will maintain your dogs manners as well as our main attention which is keep your dog house broken.
We have a limited space so reservations in advance, are required. Please call "The Farm" specialty dog boarding (770)714-9877.
Dogs will live on our farm at 12900 Freemanville Road location. As usual, the boarding dogs will sleep in crates in the dog room at night but the rest of the time they will be running and playing in doggie daycare or in our agility area with the other friendly boarding dogs. We provide a service that pays attention to the needs of dogs that may require a potty break after 10pm.
Atlanta Dog Trainer will provide excellent care as always with all of our services. Since our trainer will be living on the property and only caring for the boarding dogs and training dogs, your dog will have specialized individual 24 hour a day care; individual time with them for loving, petting, brushing, treat balls watching the "Animal Planet" and basically keeping them as spoiled as we do our own pups.
Our excellent boarding staff is trained to detect and prevent canine stress, to administer first aid and to soothe dogs with any fear based issues.
As the Assistant Manager at our Farm location in Milton, Astrid is responsible for overseeing the care and welfare of the dogs housed in our boarding facility. In addition to caring for our boarders, she assists clients in addressing a variety of canine issues, including: following basic commands in varying levels of distraction, socialization for puppies as well as older dogs, providing solutions for common behavior problems, and helping clients become better teachers to their own dogs.
Astrid was born in Romania and raised in Germany and has been living with her family in the United States since 1996. Astrid moved to GA since 2010 and she currently lives with her husband, two kids, and her two Italian Cane Corso’s named Basha and Cotton. Astrid has a great passion for animals and truly enjoys their company. She has had a special appreciation for dogs for as long as she can remember, and is comitted to providing the most effective, convenient solutions to her clients’ dog training needs.
Astrid worked previously as a veterinary technician for several years. She graduated in 1995 with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Hotel Management, and in 2005 with an Associate of Science in Criminal Justice. Now, she avidly pursues continuing education and professional development by attending Atlanta Dog Trainer Academy. When not helping clients to enjoy easier lives with their canine companions, she enjoys spending time with her family and her two dogs. Her interests are in K9-Behavior, Search and Rescue, Police work, Nose work, etc. Her hobbies include sports, hiking, swimming, Jiu-Jitsu, traveling, and dog sports.
Astrid assists all clients with the utmost professionalism and compassion. She is always excited to get to know you and your furry family members!