Our Freemanville Farm location (770) 714 -9877
Dog Boarding in a home environment with Atlanta Dog Trainer LLC
Check out our boarding in our farm house. It is also the training location for our boarding and training camp. All services have access to our HUGE dog swimming pool. Services available include aqua therapy, swimming exercise, “splash N play” doggie daycare and a dog agility course. Scent detection/Nosework, Academyfor Professional Dog Trainers location is 12900 Freemanville Road as well.
Freemanville Farm Road Location
- Address: 12900 Freemanville Road Milton/Alpharetta/Roswell 30004
Our Atlanta Dog Boarding Service costs $42 a night: Includes night care, dog daycare, lots of exercises, social activity and human contact. Our dog boarding Alpharetta, Roswell and Milton location is a very stimulating environment both visually and physically. We have overnight care, to insure the care of our young puppies, who might be working on house breaking. Older dogs with special needs, dogs with fear issues , thunder phobic dogs that need special attention, all age dogs, as well as dog's in boarding who might not do well in a kennel enviroment. We will attend to all medical needs at no extra charge.
Any size dog, any weight dog! All inclusive fees of $42 per dog.
- Half day fee for pickups after 1 PM
- Late day pick ups up to 7pm no drop offs for new guests after 4pm
- 15% discount on the second dog and up from the same customer on same visit
- Sunday and holiday pick ups or drop offs at no extra charge
- Special pricing on long term boarding
- Superior supervision of our dog guests and late night-outs (potty) by a staff that truly LOVES dogs!!!
- Dog boarding in a farm house, we mimic a home environment with no stress
- Vet technicians, educated staff, certifications in pet first aid and CPR
- Staff helps maintain potty training/manners, no jumping etc.
- Lots of human and dog socialization, plenty of mental & physical stimulation
- All dogs are temperament tested
- We have 12 different large size play yard
- All inclusive pricing. We do not charge extra for feeding special diets, meds administration, dog daycare,
- We love to have the young puppies and older dogs hang out with our staff in our home environment office are
- Huge dog pool 48’, “splash & play”, aqua therapy, dock diving training and swimming lesson are available at a discounted rate when dogs are in boarding or board and train.
- Here is a sample break down of other facilities price structure $25–$30 a day for the kennel.
- $9–$15 a day for 15 minute nature walks and extra costs for longer duration.
- $5 a day for time in the exercise yard alone for 15 minutes.
- $4 a day for 15 minutes extra playtime
- $2 per feeding
- $2 per medication administration
- All of a sudden, that $30 a day turns into $45 a day and you get a stressed out dog when you return home. Surprise!.
- We offer a superior value with all-inclusive pricing.
In our dog boarding Atlanta program, we will maintain your dogs manners as well as our main attention which is keep your dog house broken.
We have a limited space so reservations in advance, are required. Please call "The Farm" specialty dog boarding (770)714-9877.
Dogs will live on our farm at 12900 Freemanville Road location. As usual, the boarding dogs will sleep in crates in the dog room at night but the rest of the time they will be running and playing in doggie daycare or in our agility area with the other friendly boarding dogs. We provide a service that pays attention to the needs of dogs that may require a potty break after 10pm.
Atlanta Dog Trainer will provide excellent care as always with all of our services. Since we have staff on the property through out the night caring for the boarding dogs and training dogs, your dog will have specialized individual night and day care; we spend individual time with them for loving, petting, brushing, treat balls watching the "Animal Planet" and basically keeping them as spoiled as we do our own pups.
Our excellent boarding staff is trained to detect and prevent canine stress, to administer first aid and to soothe dogs with any fear based issues.