Our Freemanville Farm location
Dog Boarding in a home environment with Atlanta Dog Trainer LLC
Freemanville Farm Road Location
- Address: 12900 Freemanville Road Milton/Alpharetta/Roswell 30004
- Email: Shannon@atlantadogtrainer.com or Diane@atlantadogtrainer.com
- Contact: Francis 770 714-9877 Diane 678-763-9303
Our Atlanta Dog Boarding Service costs $42 a night for 24 hour care, kennel free, lots of exercises, social activity and human contact.
Included in our prices:
- 24 hour a day care.
- Vet technician on property
- All staff certified in pet first aid and CPR
- Supervision of all boarding dogs playing with new dogs.
- All dogs boarding are temperament tested.
- Maintaining potty training.
- Specialized care for special needs boarding dogs at no extra charge.
- Playing all day in daycare or in our agility area with other dog friendly dogs.
- Lots of human and dog socialization.
- Temperament tested dogs go into the 6 play yards and play almost all day.
- Plenty of mental and physical stimulation.
- We will maintaining manners.
- Only in crates to sleep and for breaks before meals.
- Very experienced staff living with the dogs on property.
- An all inclusive price of $42 (including holidays) 10% off second dog and 10% off first dog after 14days.
- Extra large spacious rooms, heated and cooled with great views of our farm.
- We do not charge extra for feeding or food, meds administration, walks, play times, or for your dog to play in our play yard for doggie daycare, plus we will spend lots of time with your dogs .
- Lots of human contact as well get lots of socialization with other dogs.
- Dogs will not get bored which causes destructive behaviors on return to your home.
- Lots of mental and physical simulation.Here is a sample breakdown for pricing at other Specialty Boarding Facilities
where dogs are kept in runs that are 4 x 6 all day alone, lonely, bored
- Here is a sample break down of other facilities price structure $25–$30 a day for the kennel.
- $9–$15 a day for 15 minute nature walks and extra costs for longer duration.
- $5 a day for time in the exercise yard alone for 15 minutes.
- $4 a day for 15 minutes extra playtime
- $2 per feeding
- $2 per medication administration
All of a sudden, that $30 a day turns into $45 a day. Surprise!
We do not believe in nickel-and-diming our clients. We offer a superior value with all-inclusive pricing.
In our dog boarding Atlanta program, we will maintain your dogs manners as well as our main attention which is keep your dog house broken.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your desired dates of dog boarding in Alpharetta. We have a limited space so reservations in advance are required.
Dogs will live on our farm at 12900 Freemanville Road location. As usual, the boarding dogs will sleep in crates in the dog room at night but the rest of the time they will be running and playing in doggie daycare or in our agility area with the other friendly boarding dogs.
Atlanta Dog Trainer will provide excellent care as always with all of our services. Since our trainer will be living on the property and only caring for the boarding dogs and training dogs, your dog will have specialized individual 24 hour a day care; individual time with her for loving, petting, brushing, treat balls watching the "Animal Planet" and basically keeping them as spoiled as we do our own pups.
We have a GREAT new person on staff that will be taking the best care of your dogs ever!! Hi, My name is Francis Nabors and I am so happy to be a part of
Atlanta dog Trainer,I am taking over as the Boarding supervisor and am
super excited to meet all of you if you have any questions or just want
to call to introduce yourself I would love to hear from all of you!
You can also reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
Here is a little history on me; I am a certified veterinarian technician I have worked for several animal hospitals I have also been a Kennel manager for over 8 years and just recently left Pet Lodge for which I was working with Rescues as well!
My first love has always been animals and I never grow tired of being around them,I couldn't imagine a more fulfilling and rewarding job! I also work and train horses which I do as often as I can.
I was born and raised for most of my life in England not long after I turned 11years old I joined the Junior pet rescue team in England and started to travel overseas whenever I could helping give aid and rescue disaster victim dogs,it was so rewarding and started me on my journey to doing whatever I could to help,love and nurture any animals that needed it!
I did graduate from Oxford University with a Bachelors Degree in English Literature and enjoyed it immensely,but I missed being out with nature and animals too much so here I am today. I hope that has given you a brief history of myself and you feel comfortable leaving me with your Baby or Babies ,please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions,and I look forward to meeting all of you soon.
We will take great care of your dogs in our Alpharetta farm dog boarding program. Hope to see you all at our farm real soon!!