Atlanta Dog Trainer Dog Daycare
Alpharetta (770) 714-9877
Doggie Daycare Rates
Add on a 20 minute supervised swim in our 48' huge dog pool $15!
- 1 visit $25 per dog
- 5 visits $110 per dog
- 10 visits $220 per dog
- 20 visits $420 per dog
Temperament Tests- Dog’s must be extremely human and dog friendly to pass our testing.
- ADT clients – $10
- All other clients – $15
Reservations are required.
Appointments required for Temperament Test $15. Call 770 714-9877
Alpharetta Location: (770) 714-9877
Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 7am to 7pm. We do accommodate our clients that need daycare on alternate days outside the days and times above.
We are closed four days a year: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, and Easter.
Alpharetta Dog Daycare
Our primary goal in Doggie Day Care Atlanta is to release your dogs’ stress, energy and to mentally stimulate them while in our care. As we always say in my obedience classes, "an exhausted dog does nothing wrong". Walking a dog makes them tired but running releases pent up stress and anxiety which can come out as destruction if dogs can run and play in the natural way they were breed to do.
Being a Certified Canine Behavior and Training Specialist, I used my 20 years of experience with dogs to design a good doggie day care like a playground that would not only exercise your dog physically but stimulate them mentally as well. A lot of the working breeds need as much mental stimulation as physical stimulation. Every mix breed seems to have a little Labrador or Shepherd in them so more and more dogs appear to be mixed with working breeds… Our doggie daycare is perfect for pure-blooded breeds as well as mixes of these breeds and mutts of all kinds.
The secured facility is 200 feet long and 77 feet wide with 6 foot high fencing and a reinforced bottom line. The area is large enough for us to supervise, give your dog ample room to get up a good speed, run, jump and play but not get lost in an area too large to supervise every dog. The doggie daycare is attached to a large covered enclosed barn with four extra-large stalls for protection from any cold or inclement weather. We have 3 additional covered areas for protection from inclement weather plus we have boarding rooms to bring dogs in if weather persists.
The summer of 2014 we added a huge 48 foot dock diving pool for the dogs! We offer as an added addition to our doggie daycare with an additional fee of $10 for 20 minutes supervised swim with a certified CPR canine boarding associate.
Services offer include but not limited to; swimming for weight loss and exercise as well as swim therapy, dock diving an our “Splash and Play” play groups. Other fun amenities on our farm for dog daycare are agility tunnels for your dogs to run and chase their buddy’ through. We understand breed specific dogs needs and know a lot of dog’s need mental stimulations as well. We have interactive toys to stimulate their minds, agility equipment for them to play on and of course our automatic ball thrower, our staff, who will be building a special one on one relationship with your dogs to be aware of each dog’s special needs.
Our trained and knowledgeable staff has completed first aid classes and is educated on “bullying” behavior, dehydration and has the knowledge to recognize when a dog needs a rest period.
Bring your hyperactive, stressed-out, under-exercised dog to our doggie daycare and we will do the rest. When you pick your dogs up from our doggie day care they will probably go to sleep in the car on the way home and be the perfect angel that you always knew they could be.
Criteria for acceptance in our Atlanta Doggie Daycare:
- All dogs will be temperament tested (even if they are currently in a doggie day care program elsewhere).
- Temperaments are $15 for all Doggie Daycare clients past or present that have taken classes with Atlanta Dog Trainer all other doggie daycare applicants cost for temperament test are $15.
- Preferred if male dogs are neutered if over 8 months old.
- Special testing for intact males is available. We know many dogs are working dogs, show dogs and respect individuals preferences on neutering.
- No females in heat.
- Prefer for all the dogs to be in by 10:30am
- No Bullies.
- No sickly, flea & tick-ridden dogs.
- No dogs that were currently ill within the last 30 days [unless a written release forms from their veterinarian] or any dogs with health issues that could be transferable to other dogs.
- A current health exam is preferred.
- Dogs must be at least 5 pounds
- Dogs must be at least 4-5 months of age and have their rabies shots.
- Proof of vaccines, including Bordetella, must be on a veterinary letterhead and have the dates of when the last vaccines were administered and the due dates for boosters, vet’s phone numbers etc…
- ALL dogs must be on a harness or have a collar (NO BUCKLE COLLARS) allowed
- No choke chains or any correction collars while dogs are in the daycare yards. Atlanta Dog Trainer reserves the right to refuse, remove or cancel visitation privileges to Any and All dogs that we perceive as a problem dog, overly dominant or any dogs we perceive as a danger to our doggie daycare center, to staff, dogs or our clients.